Some of you say you are “gluten-free newbies” and asked for advice. I have written several books on this. Hear are my 10 thoughts.
1. Diagnosis: get a clear diagnosis if you can.
2. Mind Set: declare yourself a gluten-free person
3. Accept that your gluten-free journey will have ups and down
4. Aim for a ZERO gluten diet.
5. Find a gluten-free buddy
6. Take care of yourself – vitamin, minerals, probiotics
7. Learn to eat a wide variety of foods (gluten-free).
8. Be proud to be gluten-free.
9. Learn what you can eat.
10. Enjoy the gift of being gluten-free.
Dr Rodney Ford