Sunday, October 10, 2010

Which people have gluten symptoms?

Strangely, most people who are affected by gluten do not realise that they actually have symptoms. They have been sick for so long that they just accept they way that they are.


We humans always have an excuse for feeling sick, tired or grumpy. For example you might think:



I am too tired because I am working so hard.

I feel exhausted because of the children wearing me out.

I feel a bit down because of my social and relationship problems.

I am always getting “colds”

I think my funny tummy is because of spicy foods.

I say I have a weak stomach ...


These can all be symptoms from gluten. We are prone to dismiss symptoms as general wear and tear of life. You can check out if you have gluten sensitivity by doing the eClinic.

Visit my Website for more information

Follow me on Facebook

Watch my videos on Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment